Our cars are an essential part of our everyday lives. We understand damaged glass is often unexpected and certainly an unwelcome event. Penske Auto Glass is here to help. We pride ourselves on turning a less-than-pleasant event into a pain-free service experience. Our Customer Service Representatives are industry professionals that will have you taken care of in no time. We guide you through the claims reporting process and schedule repairs that are convenient for you and get you back on the road – safely and quickly.
Windshield repair is a safe and effective way to attempt to restore the structural integrity of your windshield. Small chips, nicks and cracks in the windshield may be reparable and could save you time and money in lieu of replacing your windshield.
If you have comprehensive insurance coverage and opt to attempt repairing your windshield, most insurance companies will waive your deductible and offer the service at no cost to you.
Did you know your windshield is actually a very important structural component of your vehicle? In the event of a collision, windshields save lives. That is why it is important to choose the right company to do the job.
At Penske Auto Glass, we employ only the best technicians the industry has to offer. Our highly-trained technicians adhere to both National and OEM safety standards.
We pride ourselves on doing the job right, with the correct urethanes, parts and equipment specific to your vehicle’s OEM standards. Unlike most glass shops, we go the extra mile to ensure only OEM or OEE quality parts are used on your car.
We provide you with quality you can see – done right every time.
Penske Auto Glass offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY on glass replacement for as long as you own or lease your vehicle.
Our goal is for every customer to be completely satisfied with our quality and service. Call our office and we will act promptly to resolve any questions you may have.
Our Lifetime Warranty covers the following:
- Warranty against leaks or air noises
- Warranty against manufacturer defects
- Warranty against molding retention
- ONE YEAR FREE CHIP REPAIR!
Should you get a small rock chip within one year of installation, call us to schedule an appointment for a free chip repair.
Your car is often your home-away-from-home and a very important part of your daily life. To keep you safe, you should always address any windshield damage as soon as possible to ensure your view is clear.
Unfortunately, some damage is incurred while you aren’t driving. Acts of vandalism can happen to anyone at any time. There are precautions you can take to avoid being a target victim. Please consider these precautions – they may prevent vandalism from happening to you:
- Always lock your doors
- Keep convertible tops closed when leaving vehicle
- Make copies of items in your wallet such as your license and credit cards; keep the copies stored safely at home.
- Create a short list of personal items often kept in your vehicle.
- Stow away personal items from plain view.
- Park in well-lit and populated areas.
- Trust your instincts.
Your local law enforcement agency can provide you with additional tips.
Are you a victim of vandalism?
We can help. Follow the steps below to ensure both you and your vehicle are safe.
- Contact your local law enforcement agency to determine if a report needs to be filed
- Contact us to get your glass repaired and protect your vehicle from theft or further damages. We can assist you with filing a claim.
- Contact your insurance company if you have additional damage to your vehicle or have endured property loss.
- If your wallet has been stolen, contact your bank to cancel any bank, credit cards and/or checks.
- If your credit cards have been stolen, consider creating a fraud report with all three credit agencies:
- If your keys were stolen, consider changing the locks on your home.
- If your cell phone was stolen, contact your service provider immediately.